Saturday, February 19, 2011

Notes to the Lord:Invitations and Nudges

2 2 Thessalonians 3
16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
Lord Jesus--I invite you into this day with me. Join with me in my thoughts and meditations. You be the lead in my mind. Nudge me and gently direct me in this day. May this be a day when I follow you knowing that I do not walk alone.
Remind me that while you are nudging me, you are using me to nudge and leave your impression on those that surround me. Let me leave Jesus shaped impressions on those that I met today.
No matter where I am, I can have peace, and a sense of you leading. Thank you for the way that in the middle of this walk that you are forming me and making me into the person that you would have me to be.
Romans 8
27All of our thoughts are known to God. He can understand what is in the mind of the Spirit, as the Spirit prays for God's people.
Speak Holy Spirit thought out this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment