Friday, November 27, 2009

Κύριος Notes :Transitions

Adoration/Praise

Come Holy Spirit
Fall afresh on me
Fill me with Your power
Satisfy my needs
Only You can make me whole
Give me strength to make me grow
Come Holy SpiritFall afresh on me

Scripture Reflection: Luke 24

50When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.

Lord Jesus when you came into our world the angels praised God for your coming and there was the blessing of peace on earth to all those who heard them.The last thing that you did as you were leaving was to give your followers a blessings as you parted from them. The very last thing that you did was to bless those who you loved most.

52Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. 53And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

They remembered what they had been told to do. They stayed in Jerusalem waiting for the power to be witnesses. In the mean time they had the opportunity to worship which they did in the only venue available the temple.

It was essential for the disciples to make the transition that was in front of them. Lord Jesus help me to see the necessary transitions that you are leading me to and help me make them with grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment