Monday, March 16, 2009

Κύριος Notes
3/16/2009 6:11AM
Saratoga Springs, NY

Adoration

Early In the Morning
Lord it is early
The day is just started
Praise to the Maker for this day.
Praise Him no matter what happens in it.

Scripture Reflection Luke 4
33-34In the meeting place that day there was a man demonically disturbed. He screamed, "Ho! What business do you have here with us, Jesus? Nazarene! I know what you're up to. You're the Holy One of God and you've come to destroy us!"

Jesus a part of your mission was to attack evil and to destroy the power of Satan. Strongholds fell as you did you work. Demons died and were thrown back in the abyss where they belonged.

35Jesus shut him up: "Quiet! Get out of him!" The demonic spirit threw the man down in front of them all and left. The demon didn't hurt him.
You would not allow praise from those who were controlled by Satan. Praise must be freely given or it is meaningless. Praise that is not authentic you will ultimately quiet.

Jesus work in my heart that praise my be the first thing that comes to mind. Praise for the day, praise for protection, a petition quickly voiced to use whatever the situation is to your honor and glory.

36-37That set everyone back on their heels, whispering and wondering, "What's going on here? Someone whose words make things happen? Someone who orders demonic spirits to get out and they go?" Jesus was the talk of the town.

Jesus your power was clear to all you saw you speak. The same power that pushed creation into existence, spoke the command and the demons departed.

Lord Jesus you have power to change and to free the captive. You can speak and the world is changed...you can speak and people are freed.

Where are the places where I need to be set free? Where are the places where I need the word of power spoken to me? Where are those places in me where I limit what you can do in my life? Where are the places where I need to open myself to you direction.

In this day Lord speak the words of power. Jesus let me be open to all that you would do in my heart and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment