Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Κύριος Notes

 Adoration
Amazing Grace 
How sweet the sound 
Amazing Love 
Now flowing down 
From hands and feet 
That were nailed to the tree 
As Grace flows down and covers me 



It covers me 
It covers me 
It covers me 
And covers me

26If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. 

Grace experienced and received is nothing to ever be ashamed of Lord Jesus.  You gave your life and I am here wondering all that means...it means that I need to be faithful in every environment that I find myself...that I you grace was given at a price...

You are coming back and everyday is an opportunity to live out my life in light of that fact.  In a day very near, you will come in glory and power...it will not be in a nativity scene but it will be with the host of heaven with victory in your wake and with an eternity to live with you.

I wonder sometimes how you would live this life that I find myself in...how would you deal with the issues of this hopeless, and empty time?  I know that you would find a way to find meaning and grace...Lord Jesus what changes would you make to my life?  What changes would you want to see in Living Springs Church?  What changes would you make in a moment and what changes would take time?

I want to bring glory not shame to your name...in church, in work, in the things that I do for fun...help...you know that with out your help in this moment none of that is possible. 

Lord Jesus--In the light of that day, help me face this present day...don't let me do anything that brings dishonor to your name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment