Friday, July 10, 2009

Κύριος Notes

Adoration

Emmanuel, Emmanuel
His name is called Emmanuel
God with us,revealed in us
His name is called Emmanuel

Scripture Reflections Luke 12:32-33

32"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.



This is your promise to me Lord Jesus that you take pleasure in giving the kingdom to me. You are not trying to be coy, shy...your blessings are not something that are hidden. It is your pleaser to provide the kingdom to me. I am so grateful for your grace which reachs me as this I write this Lord Jesus. I am aware that you are here with me and that there is no need to ever worry.

33Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.

So if it is your good pleasure to give the kingdom then why would I attempt to hold on to the blessings which you have freely given Lord? Give me the places and the opportunities and the grace to give without even noticing it Lord Jesus...except to praise you that I am able to.

34For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Lord Jesus keeping my heart where it needs to be is not as easy as it sounds. So many things distract me from the focus. Good things sometimes...needful things...don't let me be sidetracked by the good and miss the best. Your kingdom is the best...your blessings what lasts...your hope the only thing that should motivate me.

Lord Jesus help me to avoid Attention Defect of the Soul today. Help me to keep my focus clearly on you and your Kingdoms values.

No comments:

Post a Comment