Friday, July 10, 2009

Κύριος Notes

Adoration

I will praise you with all of my life
I will praise you with all of my strength
I will praise you with all of my life
With all of my strength
All of my hope is in you!

Scripture Reflections Luke 12:27-11

27"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all ave taken care of me better than the lilies and the ravens.

You have given your blessings freely and abundantly to me. There is no reason why you have been gracious to me. You have given to me out of your abundant love and mercy. I stand in awe of what you have done. I will trust you for my needs today.

28If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith!

Lord Jesus you care about the grass and take care for it. I know that you are taking care of my needs even before I know what they are. Help me to be aware in a way that brings a new clarity to your work on my behalf.


29And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. 30For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. 31But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.

What are the things that I am looking for and asking for Lord? What am I setting my heart on?

Are my values kingdom values or are they values driven by the whims of the culture that surrounds me? Lord Jesus shape my wants and requests that I make to you to fit kingdom values.

Lord Jesus in this day help me to reflect and be thankful for blessings that you have brought into my life. Help me to seek after kingdom goals, kingdom values and kingdom dreams today.

No comments:

Post a Comment