Sunday, July 5, 2009

Κύριος Notes

Adoration

Every move I make I make in You, (You make me move Jesus)
Every Breath I take I Breath in You
Every step I take I take in You, (You are my way Jesus)
Every Breath I take I Breath in You

Scripture Reflections Luke 11:52-12:3

52"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." 53When Jesus left there, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to oppose him fiercely and to besiege him with questions, 54waiting to catch him in something he might say.

Lord Jesus--In the middle of opposition and of confusion teaching and ministry continued. The leaders of the law and the religious right of your day began to oppose you because you called things are they were. You did not let them live in hypocrisy.

Luke 12
1Meanwhile, when a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling on one another, Jesus began to speak first to his disciples, saying: "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 3What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

Don't let me fool myself into believing that I have the last word or am able to identify the forest in the middle of all the trees either Lord Jesus. I know that you speak truth and you speak it in my heart where I dare not over look it. There is nothing that is hidden that will not eventually come to light.

So how does that impact what I am doing today and for your kingdom. It means that I need to handle carefully the word of truth. It means that in the middle of the confusion of life I need to stay to the task that you have set out for me. You are telling me that in the middle of the mix of the daily the eternal shines through with clarity...so don't miss the light. The leaders of your day...of what had been a reformation of the religious community a generation before had become rigid and settled in their ways and were not open to a new movement of the Spirit of God.

Lord Jesus move with definition and character in my life in this day. Thank you for the sun that is coming over the trees right now...shine in my heart of Great Light of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment