Sunday, April 12, 2009

Adoration

Worthy, You are worthy

Much more worthy than I know
I cannot imagine
Just how glorious You are
And I cannot begin to tell
How deep a love You bring
O Lord my ears have heard of You
But now my eyes have seen

You're worthy
You're worthy
You're worthy
You're worthy to be praised
Forever and a day
Matt Redman

Scripture Reflection:Luke 6

43
"For no good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit,
44 for each tree is known by its own fruit. For figs are not gathered from thornbushes, nor are grapes picked from a bramble bush.

What kind of tree am I known for Jesus?

Somehow interesting that we are all a little fruity...I hope that it is an apple tree Lord. You know me and apples. Without your mercy active in my life...I am just a thorn bush taking up good space in the orchard. But with your grace applied and active in my life...there are fruit that result...the word of God is lived out, there will be people swept into the kingdom.



45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

You are the One that has the power to make changes in kind...from bad to good by the simple power of your death on the cross and your resurrection life alive within me.

In fact that is what the cross is all about, a qualitative change a change from bad to good...a change from guilt to not guilty...a change from lost to found. Without your power active in my life...what comes out of my heart is not worthy talking about...with your grace at work resurrection power is released.

Lord Jesus--You are worthy...You are much more worthy than I know. Work in my life in this day Lord Jesus. Change and transform, uphold and sustain the change that continues to take place.


No comments:

Post a Comment